okay, y’all; you know how this works. but first – some updates!
- i’ve lost five pounds. which someone told me is the weight-equivalent of a chihuahua. …so, i’ve lost a chihuahua. not bad.
- i also spent yesterday in NYC and carbo-loaded in little italy. so it’s entirely possible those five pounds will come back to haunt me. but i don’t regret any of it. (well, maybe that last slice of pizza…)
- still running. up to about three miles before my body taps out on me.
- trying to eat as much fresh food as possible and maintain a nutritional balance. none of that diet food for me!
- i found out how many calories and grams of fat are in a spoonful of nutella, and i will never be the same. *sadface*
and finally, THIS: “measuring self-worth based on socially constructed ideas of success is spiritual death.” (buddha)
until next week…